The Delph Radio station has been set up by members of the Dawn Christadelphians Its purpose is to spread God's Word to All Nations - "In season and out of season" (2 Timothy 4:2) via the internet. We believe it is the first internet radio station to be set up by Christadelphians and pray that God's blessing will be on it. We hope you enjoy listening to our mix of words and music. The content will be updated regularly, so I hope you will come back again soon! There should be something for the Bible beginner, as well as those who are more familiar with God's Holy Word. If you hear something that makes sense to you, or intrigues you - or baffles you - we would very much like to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or text the studio on 07902420996 (UK). God bless The Station Manager
We have updated our contact form, because the old one did not seem to work correctly. More music submissions are planned for this month
If there is anything you'd like to hear, just let us know!
Who are We?
The Christadelphians, "Brothers and Sisters in Christ", are a body of Bible believing people, who aim to live by faith in Jesus Christ, according to the teaching of his followers from the first century AD, finding their instruction in a wholly inspired Bible. Central to Christadelphian belief is that Christ will one day return to the Earth to establish the Kingdom of God and grant eternal life to his people - those who have tried to follow him and God. What Christadelphians Believe gives an introduction to each of the key areas of Christadelphian belief. Although you may disagree with some of the points made here you will see that all Christadelphian beliefs are firmly rooted in the Bible. The fundamental Christadelphian beliefs are:
What Christadelphians Believe
- The Bible is God's word and the only message from him. It is without error, except for copying and translation errors. (2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 1:1).
- There is only one God - the Father. The Holy Spirit is God's power. (John 17:3, Luke 1:35, Deuteronomy 6:4).
- Jesus is the Son of God, and also the son of a human being, his mother Mary, so making him Son of Man.(Matt 16:13)
- Jesus was tempted just like us because of this. But Jesus was not just a great man, he was the Son of the Most High God, and was perfect. (Luke 1:30-31, John 3:18).
- Man is mortal, having no existence when dead. (Psalm 6:5, Isaiah 38:18, Acts 2:29,34)
- By living a sinless life, ending with his sacrificial death by crucifixion, Jesus has opened the way of salvation from death. (Hebrews 4:15, 1 Corinthians 5:7, 1 Corinthians15: 20-23, Galatians 3:27-29)
- Belief is essential for salvation. Beptism is a necessary public declaration of our dedication to be a follower of Jesus (Mark 16:16.)
- God raised Jesus from death. Jesus is currently in Heaven, on God's right hand. He will one day return. (Acts 10:40, Romans 8:34, Acts 1:11)
- When Jesus returns, he will raise his "sleeping" followers from death and grant immortality to the faithful who have tried to live by God's precepts. (1 Corinthians 15:20-22)
- His followers will help him to rule, bringing justice, righteousness and peace to the whole world - the Kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 15:23-26)
Agree or disagree? Please email email@example.com, or text the studio on 07902420996 (UK).
Delph Radio Schedule
At present, the schedule is designed to be a rotating sequence of words and music, so that if the same person logs on at the same time on the same day, they will hear something different from their last visit.
God willing - and if there is sufficient interest - the sequence will be expanded with new material. Ultimately, we would like to have a weekly schedule with slots for a Sunday Service, music shows, Bible Studies, Daily Readings etc.
If there is a subject that you would like to hear covered on Delph Radio, then please get in touch. We would like to hear your views.
Please use our form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is just a few of our "sister" sites, where you will find more information about the Bible and God's wonderful Good News for All Nations:
Delph Radio Music Submission Policy
We are happy to consider music submissions from Christian artists looking for some airplay.
We accept submissions on the following conditions:
- You need to read and agree with the statement of faith displayed on the website.
- We can't pay royalties (a) I'm not set up for it and (b) we can't afford it.
- We need a copy of the lyrics to make sure the song is in harmony with our station goals.
- We will consider most types of music, but ultimately, they need to appeal to our demographic audience.
If you are happy with all that, we will add your song to the content rotation, meaning it should get more than one play a day and normally it will stay there until you tell us to take it off.
For further clarification, please use our form, or
Email email@example.com, or text the studio on 07902420996 (UK).